In this era, people prefer PDF files rather than any other kinds of files. Portable Document Format, commonly known as PDF, is a file format created during 1990s. It is used to present reports, including content designing and pictures, in a way independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems. It is essential to any user to make any changes if required, anytime. Sometimes, it is difficult to edit, compress as well as merge the pages in PDF in a normal environment. Sejda helps to perform many more such tasks that are related to PDF. It is an online PDF file editor that can be termed as easy, pleasant and productive PDF editor. It helps to edit, merge, delete pages, combine PDFs and many more.
Features of online PDF file editor:
- Alter PDF Files
- Comment on PDF Documents
- Round Out PDF Forms
- Make Basic PDF Forms
- Secret phrase Protect PDF Files
- Offer Documents Online
- See PDF files.
How to edit PDF:
- Open a record in the Online PDF editor
- Tap on the Text tool in the top menu
- Then include content on the PDF page. Change text by tapping on existing content to begin altering
- Add pictures to the page. Snap and drag to move, then resize or rotate the picture
- Round out PDF forms and add signatures. Then draw, type or transfer a picture of your mark
- Comment on PDF pages
- Add new connects to web URLs or pages in the archive. Effectively alter existing hyperlinks in the PDF
- Effectively find and replace all events of words in a PDF
- Snap Apply changes and then download an altered report.
How to delete pages in PDF:
- Open the record with the Delete PDF Pages tool
- Tap the pages you need to evacuate
- Download another report, with the pages evacuated.
How to reduce PDF file size:
- Open your record with the Compress PDF tool
- Configure picture quality and goals
- Compress, then download your littler PDF.